All our buildings
Please note that prices include a coat of water based treatment, delivery and erection on a customer's own flat base.
Click here to subscribe to our email newsletter
We accept the following cards
Terms and conditions
Brown Timber is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Brown Timber may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may, with your permission, periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you can indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
5A Law Place, Nerston, East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire, G74 4QL, Scotland, United Kingdom
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete,
please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Registered Office: 5A Law Place, Nerston, East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire, G74 4QL, Scotland, United Kingdom
VAT Registration Number: 856 3764 87
Home > Terms and conditions
© 2005-2018 Brown Timber | We support Macmillan Cancer Support